Sales Management Trainee
Entrepreneurial spirit, innovation, internationality, creativity, flexibility and passion are the success factors that have shaped EF over the course of the last fifty years and that define our company culture as well as each of our employees. Find out more at www.ef.com/careers.
We are recruiting a Sales Management Trainee for our sales office in the heart of Vienna.
The combination of sales and customer service either face-to-face, over the phone or online, administrative tasks and involvement in the marketing ensures an always diverse and interesting portfolio of tasks:
- Sales of and consultations for language stays abroad: on the phone, face-to-face and online
- Presence and representation of EF at fairs and info meetings
- Development of new sales ideas and processes
- Constant expansion of the sales region
- Responsibility for the sales success together with the rest of the team
- Assistance in the implementation of marketing projects
- Native language Austrian German and good to very good English language skills
- Bachelor (Uni/FH/HF) ideally in tourism, business or communications or an apprenticeship with relevant work experience
- International experience in the form of language stays abroad or exchange semesters are a plus
- Strong interest in sales via the phone or in face-to-face consultations
- Structured and well organized
- Open, communicative and team oriented personality
- Fast learner with an efficient way of working
- Ability to succeed in stressful situations
EF offers its employees a varied, creative and dynamic work environment, which is defined by the team spirit and positive work atmosphere as well as the many opportunities for personal growth. Our employees are communicative, have fun at work and constantly aim for professional development. We supports this via, for example, trainings or trips to our schools across the world.
EF is a fast moving company that is able, thanks to its constant growth, to offer its employees and trainees a large variety of career opportunities in Austria and abroad. Have we caught your attention?
If so, we look forward to receiving your complete application in German or English.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top