Sales Internship - Medellin
We are looking for star to join our Colombian team as a sales intern. Your task will be to support our sales offices.
- Student enrolled
- Currently doing university studies in business/marketing/communication/tourism/languages
- Spanish mother tongue, good English
- Hands-on personality, willing to help out where help is needed
- Interest in working in an international environment
- Passionate about the world of language studies
- Preferably some experience abroad
- A good team player
- Great communication skills
- Interest in sales and keeping a good contact with our clients
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- A curricular internship of 6 months, 8 hours per day
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment at our diferent offices in Colombia.
- Training sessions with responsible crew
- An insight to the world of EF
- Monthly contribution of $850.000
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top