Do you dream of making an impact? We are looking for a Sales & Marketing Intern in our Berlin or Düsseldorf office to grow our community of global families that can change the world through the au pair program. This is a full-time 3-6 months internship
Make it matter and support selling what you love! You will join our fun team in Germany who are passionate about cultural exchange.
This role calls for someone who is passionate about connecting with people over the phone, keen to learn, has a positive can-do attitude, and displays a great deal of hands-on mentality.
What you will do:
- Support the German sales team in the recruitment, screening, and coaching of potential au pairs
- Drive sales on the phone by responding to the needs of the customer
- Collaborate with our local au pair community to help achieve goals
- Providing excellent customer service
- Administrative support of the German marketing team in local marketing activities
Who you are:
- You are passionate about sales and making an impact promoting cultural exchange
- You love connecting with people over the phone and in-person to understand their needs so that you can successfully pitch our program
- You believe nothing is impossible, and love to find solutions and make them happen with your can-do and hands-on attitude
- You are an organizational pro with good time management
- Full proficiency in both German and English
- You have made your dreams come true by travelling as an au pair yourself or by experiencing any other cultural exchange program
- Willingness to spend a lot of time on the phone, travel for promotional activities, work irregular hours
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication, and travel.
We are proud to be the largest and most trusted au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.