EF Educational Tours
A summer of learning, growth, challenges, and fun - a summer that’s different.
What does Sales mean to you?
At EF Educational Tours, we view Sales as equal parts art, science, problem solving, and relationship-building. Our consultative based solution selling means opening the world through education - connecting schools, teachers, and students with international opportunities.
During your summer with EF, we will help you…
- Build a solid foundation to launch your career – you’ll receive comprehensive training to set you up to maximize your summer
- Explore the sales process –strengthen your understanding of EF and solution selling by getting hands on and working with potential customers
- Collaborate – not just a buzzword; grow your network and work with teammates across regional sales teams and functional departments
- Support – learn by supporting Educational Tour Consultants with account management and administrative duties
- Make an impact – come to work and help change the world each day, bringing our mission of Opening the World Through Education to life
Along the way, you’ll learn and experience much more. At EF Education First, as our name states, your education and learning is at the forefront of your internship experience.
Who you are...
- You are an adventurer, an achiever, and bold – a blossoming entrepreneurial spirit
- You’re eager to learn – school’s out, but this summer, learning is definitely in
- An influencer – a natural networker who loves working with people
- You know you can sell, and you’re ready for an opportunity to prove it
- You want to be a part of a team that motivates and inspires you
- Going above and beyond is the only way you do things
- Class of 2020 graduate
EF Boston Summer Internship Program
As a summer intern at EF Education First, you’ll have access to our EF Boston Summer Internship Program. This program is designed specifically for undergraduates in our North American headquarters located along the Charles River.
EF’s internship program includes 3 building blocks: LEARN, BUILD & DRIVE.
LEARN business acumen and professional development skills.
BUILD a worldwide network of leaders, mentors, and peers.
DRIVE projects that have a global impact.
Internship positions are limited and applications are reviewed on a rolling basis. Apply now to be considered.
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
Back to top