As our Sales Intern with EF Language Travel in Stockholm, you will become part of a dynamic sales and service team. Depending on your results, you will have a good opportunity to stay within the company after the completion of the 3 months’ program. This is a great learning opportunity for anyone interested in reaching goals, becoming a best seller, and having fun at work.
Our 3 months Sales Internship is a first step towards an international career at EF. As our next Sales Intern you will join a young, dynamic and internationally experienced team. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, proactively responding to client queries as well as developing and executing sales techniques and activities.
If you later move on to another role, it may be as part of our Sales Trainee program, or as a Junior Product Manager where you take on a more senior role in the team and expand your responsibilities to also include building the company brand, presenting EF products at external venues and during open houses and advising customers on EF programs.
As part of our team, you will contribute to a fast-growing, international business and its development. You will be challenged to show exceptional drive, creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and a high ambition.
Requirements (All Candidates)
- Sales experience or a great interest in learning direct sales
- Fluency in Swedish and English in speaking and writing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team spirit combined with being competitive and results oriented
- Strong drive and prepared to work under high pressure in an uncontrolled environment with few restrictions
- Willingness to invest time and effort for the prospect of an international career
- Experience of studying, working or extensive travelling abroad
Optional but not a must
- Fluency or knowledge in additional languages such as Chinese, German, French, Spanish
- Experience in telemarketing or telesales
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top