Sales Hunter & Business Development Manager - Freelance
- A Coruna, Spain
EF Education First is an international education company founded in 1965 which wants to open the world through education. We are looking for freelance Sales Hunters & Business Development Managers in Galicia, Andalucía, Las Palmas, Tenerife, Valencia and Girona to be responsible of sales and brand awareness in their territory.
100% Hunting position focused on identifying, developing and growing our business, developing relationships with customers, suppliers and other partners.
In this role you will:
- Proactively engage, develop and retain new customers
- Increase brand awareness in the market and B2C sales
- Represent the company at local level
Type of work:
Freelance (opportunity to become a full-time contract in the mid / long term)
- Income from commissions without maximum profit cap.
- Bachelor’s degree
- High level of English
- Demonstrated sales aptitude, assertive, persistent, good listener, and self-motivated, excellent closing skills.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with an energetic, charming and proactive approach.
- Able to multitask and coordinate sales activities with local marketing.
- A goal-oriented drive and proven ability to reach and exceed monthly/yearly quotas.
- Well organized with highly effective time and activity management skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Driving license.
* We are committed to reaching out to everyone who applies to this position, thus our response may take some time to arrive. Thank you very much for your understanding.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top