Sales Coordinator- Part Time Role
International Education Sales Coordinator - Part Time
EF Educational Tours
Who we are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who you are
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer - a natural networker who has an inherent need to learn from people
- You have a positive attitude and a belief that nothing is impossible
- You want to part of a team which motivates and inspires you
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
Education First offers a fast-paced environment and thus expects interns to be high performers and self-directed with a desire to achieve. The primary objective of this position is to assist in all aspects of planning student travel. The Sales Coordinator will function as a support team member for a sales team and report directly to a Senior Tour Consultant. We are seeking candidates with keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. In this key role, the employee must maintain extremely high level attention to detail along with strong computer skills. The Sales Coordinator role is responsible for assisting tour consultants with many administrative functions.
This will be a part time/seasonal role.
- An interest in international education, international affairs, and/or sales
- Self-starter with a nothing is impossible attitude
- Eager to represent EF in a professional, brand-enhancing manner
- Love of travel and the impact of students traveling abroad
- Excellent written communication
- Strong attention to detail
Daily tasks may include:
- Sales Support (proficiency in power point, Microsoft office, and prezzi a plus)
- Market and school research
- Analysis of local markets to enhance EF’s presence in the region
- Administrative and other clerical duties as assigned
- Organizing and preparing for student travel departures
- No dress code
- Professional development seminars
About EF Education First
We’re 43,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top