Are you an ambitious extroverted person looking forward to reaching sales targets in a dynamic and fast-paced company? Do you have what it takes to be our next sales star? Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives? Are you passionate about travels and language learning ?
If so, we want to hear from you!
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Sell both on the phone and during face to face consultations
- Represent EF at fairs, offline events and info meetings
- Achieve ambitious sales targets and meet customer expectations
- Be a team player but also reach your individual goals
- Sales oriented and target driven
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Strong interpersonal skills and outspoken personality
- Be flexible in your working hours and geographically
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Full fluency in French and high level of English
- International experience (study/work)
Sales Consultant Benefits
- This position is an internship the first 6 months
- Permanent position based on results and team integration afterwards
- Starting date August 16, 2021 or to be discussed
- A young, fun and dynamic work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.