Sales Coordinator (German market)
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new students.
- Upgrade and Renew current students.
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
- Performs database and record keeping activities.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales minimum.
- Outbound call experience.
- Native German Speaking language skills.
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- IT literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPI’s and Targets.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top