As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Spanish team for sales, promotion and organization of our language courses abroad for students. We are looking for an ambitious individual who loves competition, works well under pressure and understands that being great at sales and reaching challenging goals is the best way to get ahead in one’s career.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assessing and understanding customer needs
- Managing CRM in a smart and effective manor
- Selling our language programs and destinations
- Taking full ownership of direct sales and reaching sales and CRM targets
- Maintaining a friendly, caring and professional approach to customers during the full sales cycle
- Sales oriented and target driven with minimum 1 year of work experience in sales
- Competitive and ambitious
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- University Degree
- Mother tongue Spanish and fluent in English
- Business, hospitality or tourism studies background
- International experience over-seas
- Some who gives 110% at everything they do
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top