EF is currently looking for a sales coordinator to join the team in Jakarta.
By Joining our team, you will have chance to go travel abroad and to see the world! Forget about ordinary boring job.
If you think you are young, dynamic, fun, motivated, hard-working and eager to learn, Apply now! this is the job for you.
- Responsible for development, and implementation of a marketing plan
- Reaching sales target by providing tours and explanation of services to potential clients, families, and referrals, including evenings and weekends as requested.
- Handle all PR opportunities and generate interests
- Good communication presentation skills
- Following through on all inquiries within 24 hours.
- Work with the Country Program Manager to make sure Sales Plan is being reached
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous sales experience
- Native in Bahasa and proficiency in English; knowledge of additional languages is a plus
- Exemplary sales skills and customer oriented approach
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc)
- Ability to present, persuade and communicate effectively
- Demonstrable ability to handle crisis and work under pressure
- Degree in Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Business, or relevant field
- Candidates with personal travel experience will be preferred
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 52 000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 600 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top