If you are wondering what your next career steps should be, consider this:
- Do you have strong listening and communication skills?
- Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives?
- Are you passionate about travel and learning languages?
- Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
So, step out of your comfort zone and wonder no more –join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream!
We are looking for passionate, sales driven candidates who are keen to make a career at EF Switzerland.
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at trade shows and info meetings
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Native French and B2 fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
Sales Consultant Benefits
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant?
Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
About EF Education First
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top