As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Spanish Sales team for sales, promotion, and organization of our language courses abroad for students.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Selling our language programs and destinations
• Taking full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach sales targets
• Achieving excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
• Operating in a truly international environment and a young team
• Sales oriented and target driven person with minimum 1 year of work experience in sales.
• Age: 23 to 32 maximum
• Business, language or tourism studies background with a Bachelor's degree
• Mother tongue Spanish and fluent in English
• Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
• Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top