- Istanbul, Turkey
Do you want to work for world's biggest language travel company? Are you customer oriented and sales driven? Then keep on reading! Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
“Driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for customers, friends and family. Thinks job satisfaction is very important for happiness. Focused on getting great results but doesn’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. Outgoing and positive. Believes that nothing is impossible. Passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.”
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to
- Selling our programs and contacting our customers through phone and face to face meetings (no cold calling)
- Reaching weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Providing excellent pre and post sales customer service and support
- Participating in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest (university, school, company visits)
- Managing our customers database to increase sales
- Participating in fairs and info-meetings to increase visibility and customer database
- Working and performing for a global organization with young and energetic colleagues from all around the world
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in education
- Native Turkish language skills
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience, ideally gained while working within a sales office environment with high-paced telemarketing activities
- Passion and a natural gift for sales
- Very strong commercial instinct
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive team spirit, ability to thrive under high pressure towards achieving goals
- Experience in working or studying abroad
Please send us your CV and cover letter in English!
Who are we?
At EF Education First, we are travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers. We readily promote an open and collaborative workspace. Our people are our biggest asset, and together we have created a culture of cooperation, project ownership, and impact. As the world leader in international education, with more than 52,000 staff and teachers working in 52 countries around the globe, our mission is simple: Opening the world through education. Since we were founded over 50 years ago, EF has helped more than 15 million people see the world, learn a language, or earn an academic degree. Don't miss the unique opportunity to join our one-of-a-kind team!
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS and character reference checks.
Back to top