If you are wondering what your next career steps should be, consider this:
- Do you have strong listening and communication skills?
- Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives?
- Are you passionate about travel and learning languages?
- Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
So, step out of your comfort zone and wonder no more –join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream!
We are looking for passionate, sales driven candidates who are keen to make a career at EF Italy.
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at trade shows and info meetings
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Business, language or tourism studies background with a Bachelor's degree
- Sales oriented and target driven person with minimum 1-2 years work experience in sales and marketing, education, tourism
- Native level of Italian
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- IT literate
Sales Consultant Benefits
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant?
Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 51 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top