As a Sales Coordinator you will join the team for the sales, promotion and organization of EF High School Exchange Year. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills, take ownership and share your ideas within a network of like-minded individuals. You may also be responsible for business development working to expand our network and create new relations within schools.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sell our EF High School Exchange Year program
- Take full ownership of direct sales
- Reach and exceed sales targets
- Process and qualify leads through telemarketing
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Give presentations to potential clients in various locations
- Presence at fairs on various locations
- Administrative tasks. Manage the booking process for each student
- Being a contact person for our clients before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
If you passionately feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter in English
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top