Sales Coordinator - Coordinador de Ventas Montevideo
Sales Consultant – EF Education First
Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker? Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
The full time Sales Consultant position at EF is responsible for supporting and hands on role in Sales and Marketing Activities, Telemarketing, Strategy and also Operations. Sales Consultant will work with the Country Manager.
This role operates in a truly international environment amongst a young and dynamic team. Since our market growth is developing at a rapid pace, our expectations towards the Sales Consultant will be largely related to sales volume.
Only candidates with advanced English level, who express a passion for sales, international education and telemarketing will be considered.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Support sales process and take full ownership of your pipeline.
- Make sure the full sales cycle is completed and maintained. Telemarketing, Promo E-mails, Social Media Posts to boost conversion of leads.
- Understand and work on the sales cycle / admin process (collect documents, send out invoices, payment reminders)
- Accomplish day-to-day activities and monthly sales goals.
- Analysis of your sales
- Management of your customer pipeline and actions needed to deliver goals.
- Different market approaches, local opportunities, eye on competitors.
- Must support sales and marketing strategies.
- To be in contact with our international schools located around the world for customer service and good care/management of our students.
- Be responsible for building up new and maintaining existing customer relationship to ensure the provision of excellent customer service and support (attend to parents and students).
- Develop relationship with strategic Private local High Schools in Uruguay.
- Organize time for administrative work like invoicing, visa preparation, marketing material distributions, and so on.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of Education (Undergrad University Degree)
- Areas of Graduation: Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, International Relations, or related major.
- You are a communicative person - with a passion for sales.
- Proactive and aggressive.
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
Skills and Abilities:
- Multi-tasker with outstanding organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven and good orientation on self-management
- Having lived overseas is a big differential.
- Native Spanish and fluent English is a must.
Please note that some trips within Uruguay might be required for prospecting & sales purposes.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Additional Information EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English through this link
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top