We are looking for a Senior Sales Coordinator to join our fast growing sales team in Bangkok.
At Education First, having the right attitude and a strong entrepreneurial spirit are crucial.
EF Education First is the world's largest private education company. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career in a dynamic work environment, we want to hear from you.
- Sales oriented, ambitious, flexible and a fast learner
- Native Thai speaker, proficient in English
- University educated and you have lived or studied abroad
- Someone with a positive attitude and a great team spirit
- Killer instinct and a drive to achieve
- Local understanding with a global perspective
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sell our academic, language, and/or cultural exchange programs across a great range of destinations
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management etc...)
- Take full ownership of direct sales in Thailand and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service by responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
In return for your dedication, we offer you a fun, dynamic environment, where you can make a real impact from the very start of your career, both on your customers and on the company. Other perks include international trainings and trips and the perspective of an exciting, global career if you have what it takes!
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language course in English and 6 other languages and also University preparation programs. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top