Are you passionate enough to believe that education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun, sharp, and dynamic team that is working hard to change people’s lives.
You are ambitious, driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for yourself, customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction and reaching goals is very important for your fulfillment. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
- Sell our programs and connect to our customers through phone, face to face, and social media (this is not cold calling)
- Continuously reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- Manage our customer database to increase sales
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
- Weekend shifts are required
Your qualifications & experiences
- 1 to 2 years of sales experience, ideally in the education industry
- Telemarketing/telesales experience or enjoy to talk by the phone (100 calls per day)
- Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposed to an international environment for 3-6 months
- A Bachelor`s degree preferable in business, administration, language or tourism
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- A third language would be a plus
You are great at
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win-win solutions and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Meeting goals and working under pressure
- Managing your people skills, you don´t panic with disappointed customers, on the contrary, challenges and tough situations motivates you
- Showing strong presence with solid influencing skills
- Enjoying a challenge and a fast paced international corporate culture.
We are 50,200 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 60 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com