Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare programme. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First, the largest privately owned organisation in the field of language studies and cultural exchange with 500 offices and schools in over 52 countries around the world. Learn more at culturalcareaupair.com
We are currently looking for a SALES COORDINATOR starting in Spring 2017.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have hands on involvement in the recruitment, screening and coaching of our potential au pairs. You will also have responsibility for growing the Italian market and ensuring that sales goals are met. The role calls for someone who displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, is very sales driven, is a great leader and has excellent communication skills.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Taking ownership of sales in your region to reach sales targets
- Driving sales on the phone through high quality consultative calls
- Screening applications
- Coaching candidates through the application process in a timely manner
- Visiting fairs and universities
- Providing excellent customer service
The successful candidate:
- Is a bachelor graduate, and is fluent in English and Dutch
- Has a passion for sales and has excellent communication and presentation skills both on the phone and in person
- Has creative sales ideas but also displays a strong attention to detail whilst performing daily administrative duties
- Is self-motivated, able to work without direct supervision
- Has a charismatic personality, able to work in a team and displays strong leadership skills
- Is goal oriented, has a passion for sales and a competitive attitude
- Has a strong entrepreneurial spirit and is able to work and meet strict deadlines
- Ideally would have been an au pair or has lived abroad for some time
- A truly multicultural and fast-paced working environment
- An organization that encourages personal and professional development
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top