As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Peruvian Sales team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Promote and sell our language programs to our customers (age group 16+).
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs, payments, pre departure information, etc.
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (updating our website, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials).
- Give presentations about the program, visa process and occasionally stand on fairs.
- Hold the relationship between our language schools worldwide and EF local office in order to book change or modify our courses.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work) or experience in an international environment
- Proactive and ability to work independently
- Mother tongue Spanish
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Coordinator? If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with an English cover letter and CV
We are 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top