Entrepreneurship, innovation, international spirit, creativity, flexibility and passion are the success factors of our company’s history and continue to define our corporate culture and every single one of our employees.
We are looking for a new Sales Coordinator to join our St. Gallen team, as of June 2017
You will have a variety of responsibilities ranging from the sale of our language courses via the phone, online and in person, to administrative tasks and some marketing activities:
- Sale of and consultations for language courses abroad: by phone, in person and online
- External representation of the company at fairs and info meetings
- Conception of new sales ideas and strategies
- Continuing development of the sales region
- Partial responsibility for the sales success of the entire team
- Assistance in the implementation of marketing projects
- Native language Swiss German with good English skills
- Higher education (Uni/FH/HF) in tourism, business or communications is a plus
- International experience in the form of an exchange year or a language stay abroad is an advantage
- Strong interest in sales, especially over the phone and through personal consultations
- Structured and well-organized way of working
- Open, communicative and team-oriented personality
- Fast learner and efficient at daily tasks
- Steadiness of mind even in stressful situations
We offer our staff a varied, creative and dynamic work environment, which promotes teamwork and a positive atmosphere in the office as well as individual development opportunities. Our employees are communicative, enjoy their work and strive for further professional development, which EF supports through trainings as well as trips to discover our schools abroad.
EF is fast moving and offers its employees a large variety of career advancement opportunities within Switzerland and also abroad.
We are 35,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top