***In accordance with public health guidance, all of our staff are currently working from home. However, our EF culture still runs strong. From virtual happy hours, group workout classes, and collaborative technology, we'll make sure you can stay close to your colleagues -- even from home. We hope to get back to the office at some point in Summer/Fall of 2021, and this role will be based in our Denver office at that time.***
Who We Are at EF:
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- We help teachers and students discover the world
- Open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- We’re global - we have offices and schools in over 50 countries
- Dedicated - we really do believe in "work hard - play hard"
Who You Are:
- You are flexible, can pivot quickly between different projects to support our sales teams
- Have a student mentality – a person who has an inherent need to learn from people and open to taking on new projects and tasks
- You have a positive attitude and a belief that nothing is impossible
- You want to be a part of a team which motivates and inspires you
- Above and beyond is the only way you do things
Education First offers a fast-paced environment and thus expects all staff to be high performers and self-directed with a desire to achieve. The primary objective of this position is to assist in preparing materials and prospecting for our Sales Teams. The Sales Coordinator will function as a support team member for a central team and report directly to a Central Director. We are seeking candidates with keen attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. In this key role, the employee must maintain extremely high-level attention to detail along with strong computer and communication skills. The Sales Coordinator role is responsible for assisting Tour Consultants with many administrative functions.
This is a part-time role with the opportunity to grow.
Daily tasks may include:
- General administrative sales support- creating Powerpoints or templates
- Working with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Creating materials using Templafy
- Market and school research
- Administrative and other clerical duties as assigned
- Creating sales materials for sales staff to prepare groups for departure
- An interest in international education
- Knowledge of sales and customer service best practices
- A highly motivated, self-starter with a nothing is impossible attitude
- Must be flexible and able to pivot to new projects quickly and effectively
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/ Templafy and Trello
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Work in our downtown office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide sports leagues, and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: Black@EF, LGBTQ+@EF, Latinos@EF, API@EF, and Parents@EF). And did we mention the free coffee, beer, and Kombucha on tap?! You can also expect:
- Being part of a dynamic and fun team
- Fast paced work environment with no cubicles
- Casual dress code
- Professional development opportunities
- Amazing downtown location and office space
- Compensation: Starting at $15.00 per hour
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com