Do you have strong listening and communication skills? Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives? Are you passionate about travel and learning languages? Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect vital skills needed during your whole career?
So, step out of your comfort zone and wonder no more –join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream!
We are looking for passionate, sales driven candidates who are keen to make a career at EF Switzerland.
- Promote and sell language & study programs abroad through direct customer contact
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at trade shows and info meetings
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years of sales experience
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Native French and B2 fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
Sales Consultant Benefits
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant?
Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you!
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top