Are you driven by good sales results, international career and high working capacity?
We are looking for a dedicated sales coordinator who takes ownership and works hard to achieve goals!
Are you ready to succeed? Are you passionate about quality and customer experience? EF Education First is looking for a talent with “nothing is impossible” attitude and who always wants to do "the little extra" for customers.
If you are outgoing, positive and have passion for high pace environment you might be the very right person for this position.
You will be working in an ambitious team, and be responsible for everything from sales and account management to customer service and follow-up.
Do you consider yourself as a proactive, innovative and entrepreneurial person who never says "this is not my job"? Then you are the one we are looking for!
- Sell our language & study programs mainly over the phone and personal consultations
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the entire country and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and satisfaction evaluations
- Give occasional presentations to potential clients on various events throughout the year
- Handle clients before, during and after their study abroad with EF
Desired qualifications and personal qualities:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience from studies, work or stay abroad
- Experience in sales, customer service or working with people
- Result oriented approach and ability to work independently
- Enjoyment of working with ambitious goals
- Native Czech speaker and fluent in English
- Being fearless, thinking bigger than everyone around you, loving to get your hands dirty and having high energy
EF Education First offers:
- A young, fun and dynamic working environment
- Engaged and talented colleagues in Prague and around the world
- Fantastic location right next to the metro station in the city center of Prague
- New modern office with a beautiful view
- A potential international career at a world-leading player in private education
- Competitive payroll model with a great bonus model
- Your own iPhone and Laptop
- Lunch tickets
- Great opportunities to travel within the EF World
Check out a video about working at EF:
or working in sales and marketing at EF:
If you are interested, please apply with your CV and motivation letter in English.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top