Do you want to work in an international environment among a young and dynamic team? And do you want to work into a fast growing market?
Than this might be the perfect job for you!
The full time Sales Consultant position in our company is responsible to support Sales, Marketing activities, Telemarketing, Operations, which will work with the Product Manager, based in São Paulo. You will operate in a young and dynamic team. We are looking for someone sales driven, hands on who takes ownership and responsibility.
Talents and skills:
- You are a natural networker, telemarketer, public speaker, and salesperson. You would enjoy advising prospective clients about the benefits of studying abroad, through phone, face to face, and social media
- Take full ownership of direct sales and reach weekly and monthly sales targets
- You communicate well in English, and would excel at liaising with colleagues in our language schools abroad, to book or modify courses.
- You are committed to preparing EF clients for the adventure ahead by organizing their flights, visas, and travel plans. Providing excellent pre-and post-sales service and support
- You’ll participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- You thrive under pressure, and enjoy fast-paced multicultural work environments.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative, attention to details and strong sense of ownership
- Positive attitude and ability to see opportunities
- Support all sales process.
- Working on CRM system, Docs, Invoicing, Telemarketing.
- Understand and work on the sales cycle / admin process.
- Overall responsibility for accomplish day-to-day sales activities.
- To be in contact with our international schools located in different countries abroad for customer service and good management of our students.
- Responsibility for building up new and maintain existing customer relationships and ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and support.
- Supporting the relationships with local Private High Schools in São Paulo.
- To assist in creating marketing material, translations, and the production of it.
- A Bachelor`s degree preferable in business, administration, communication, language or tourism
- Good level of Education (High School & University). – preferable abroad.
- Ideally, 1-3 years of work experience in sales, marketing or business development
- Overseas studying/working experience is a big plus
- Native Portuguese speaker
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office.
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays.
- You are a communicative person - with a passion for details.
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
- Multi-task, proactive and process outstanding organization skills.
- Good self-management.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top