Are you a traveler, innovator, doer and thinker?
Do you believe education can open the world?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a fun dynamic team that is passionate about changing people’s lives.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, and family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
If this sounds like you, we would love to connect!
- University degree, preferable a Bachelor`s degree in business, language or tourism
- Overseas studying/working experience, ideally exposure to an international environment for 3-6 months
- Fluency in both written and spoken English
- Ideally, 1 to 2 years’ sales experience
- A third language would be great
You are great at:
- Negotiating / Listening / Identifying win win solutions / and have an entrepreneurial spirit
- Communicating and connecting with people
- Meeting goals and working under pressure
A day in a life of a Sales Coordinator
- Sell our programs and connect to our customers through phone, face to face, and social media (no cold calling)
- Reach weekly and monthly sales targets and other predefined KPIs
- Provide excellent pre-and post-sales customer service and support
- Participate in events that build brand awareness and increase customer interest
- Manage our customer database to increase sales
- Work and perform in a ‘glocal’ organization with young and energetic colleagues
- Weekend shifts are occasionally required
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top