Do you want to work for ´the World Leader in International Education´ and be part of a young and innovative team?
At EF, you can constantly develop yourself in an international environment. We are currently looking for a Sales Coordinator for our International Language Centers team.
Our office is located at the Zuidas in Amsterdam. The Dutch hub of EF Education First is composed of an international sales center, European financial team, and the Dutch Sales department.
- As a Sales Coordinator you are not only results-driven but also customer oriented
- Reaching targets is exciting to you and a challenge you embrace!
- Sell our product ‘Taalcursussen in het buitenland’ over the phone, face- to-face as well as online (no cold acquisition)
- Represent the product ‘Taalcursusssen in het buitenland’ at study and career fairs as well as information meetings
- Bring in your own ideas to optimize the sales processes, the customer experience and to reach the targets.
- Administration follow-up of your own sales
Who are you?
- You are sales driven
- You are in the possession of either a MBO or HBO diploma preferably in tourism, communication or commercial economics
- You have 1-3 years relevant working experience
- You have international experience (internship, language course, high school study exchange, working experience, etc.)
- You are a native Dutch speaker and you have excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- You are well organized
- You are a true team player
- You don’t have a 9-to-5 mentality
- You live in Amsterdam or maximum half an hour from Amsterdam
What do we offer you?
- Your job is a big adventure, every day is different
- A good salary plus an attractive bonus opportunity
- A nice and ambitious team with a ´work hard, play hard´ mentality
- Professional development trainings to grow our employees
- Discount on language courses abroad (also for family and friends)
- International colleagues and career opportunities
Are you the person we are looking for?
Do you want to take this challenge?
You can apply in either Dutch or English.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top