We are looking for Sales Coordinators for our fast growing Programs Abroadteam in Korea.
Staffing our sales offices with the best employees is crucial for the success of our global organization.
At EF Education First, having the right attitude and a strong entrepreneurial spirit are just as important as academic degrees, professional experiences and industry-specific knowledge.
If you feel you match the characteristics of our “EF spirit”, do reach to us as we have very exciting career opportunities for you.
- People oriented
- Sales oriented, ambitious, flexible and a fast learner
- Native in Korean, proficient in English
- University educated and you have lived or studied abroad
- Someone with a positive attitude and a great team spirit
- Sell our academic programs, with a focus on the Hult Undergraduate Business Program
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management etc...)
- Take full ownership of direct sales and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service by responding client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top