Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Learn more at www.culturalcareaupair.com.
As a Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for sales, promotion and organization of the au pair program in the US. This role is responsible for all facets of recruiting and preparing young Czech people to travel to the USA as au pairs. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team in Prague.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Selling the au pair program to young Czechs
- Taking full ownership of the sales process
- Reaching both personal and team sales goals
- Processing leads through telesales
- Providing excellent customer service and supporting clients
- Proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on the au pair program
- Administrative tasks - managing the booking process for each au pair applicant
- Being a contact person for our clients, before, during and after their au pair program
- Bachelor's degree
- Sales and goal oriented
- Proven capabilities in customer service
- International experience (study/work) preferable
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude
- Team spirit
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Initiative and creativity
Please apply for the position by submitting your CV and cover letter in English.
Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First, one of the leading organizations in the field of language studies and cultural exchange with 400 offices and schools in over 50 countries around the world.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top