If you are wondering what your next career steps should be? How about this…..
- Do you have strong listening and communication skills?
- Are you excited by guiding people in choices which will change their lives?
- Are you passionate about traveling and learning languages?
- Are you driven by growth and love working in the fast paced environment?
- Are you a self-starter who likes responsibility?
- Do you see a sales role as an opportunity to perfect your professional skills vital to your future career?
- And did you know that this role is a stepping-stone to managerial roles at EF?
Step out of your comfort zone and join a young, fun and dynamic team of staff who know all about delivering great customer service, reaching sales goals and living the EF dream!
- Take on ownership of ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Achieve excellent customer service by proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs on a daily basis
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person at events, trade shows, and info meetings
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential through optimizing the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Help to promote and develop marketing activities (full ownership of social media activities, website marketing, launching email campaigns, developing brochures and promotional materials...)
- Sales oriented and target driven person with a minimum of 1year work experience in sales and/or marketing, education, tourism
- Business, language or tourism studies background with a Bachelor's degree
- Mother tongue Polish and good command of English language
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Commitment to ensuring student safety and well-being
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- IT skills and understanding of social media trends
- Having traveled with EF is a big plus
About EF Education First
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top