Are you proactive, confident and a good salesperson? Do you enjoy interacting with people both on the phone and in person? Do you thrive in a target driven environment? Are you an achiever who goes above and beyond, never settling for the statsus quo?
If so, this role could be the one for you!
We are currently seeking a friendly, self-motivated and outgoing individual to work in an international team in our Manchester team. This is a part-time role to start immediately with some level of flexibility regarding working times. Future full-time opportunities within the company are possible depending on performance.
- Calling enquiries (potential host families)
- Re-qualifying our database of existing customers
- Responding to client queries while advising our customers
- Providing excellent customer service to new and existing customers on the phone
Key Learning Points & Development
- You’ll listen to sample calls, practice with your colleagues, shadow our veterans, and learn how to manage your pipeline
- We will help you excel in telesales and aftersales customer care
- You will develop essential team skills and learn how to manage working in an international fast paced environment
- Minimum English level C1
- Passionate about sales, customer service and marketing
- Like looking at the world through a customer-focused lens
- Outgoing & confident personality with friendly manner and good sense of humor
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Resilience and passion to reach your sales targets
- Quick and eager learner
- Flexible, energetic & flourishes in busy & varied work environment
- Organized with strong attention to detail
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs.
We are 52,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 612 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 53 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks and Garda Vetting will be conducted prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top