- Antwerpen, Belgium
We are looking for a Sales Coordinator for our fast growing team in Antwerp! Are you a traveller? Do you want to be a part of changing someones life and do you want to work in a flexible, fast paced environment? Then read on...
- Sell our academic and language programs across a great range of destinations and clients
- Help promote and develop marketing activities (online promotion, offline activities including event management etc.)
- Take full ownership of direct sales in Antwerp and reach sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service by responding client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- You are native in Dutch, proficient in English
- You are university educated and you have lived or studied abroad
- You are people oriented
- You are sales oriented, ambitious, flexible and a fast learner
- You are someone with a positive attitude and a great team spirit
- You are interested in starting your career in a company with international growth options.
We offer you
In return for your dedication, we offer you a fun, dynamic environment, where you can make a real impact from the very start of your career, both on your customers and on the company. Other perks include international trainings and trips, exciting incentives, a lot of autonomy and the perspective of an exciting international career if you have what it takes!
EF Education First is a global education company focusing on language, academic, cultural exchange, and educational travel programs. We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 580 offices and schools across 52 countries, and having a global presence in 116 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 54 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.
Back to top