As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Lisbon team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment with a young and dynamic team. This is a great opportunity to further develop your skills, take ownership and share your ideas within a global network of like-minded individuals.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Sell our language & study programs and destinations
- Process and qualify leads through telemarketing
- Take full ownership of direct sales
- Reach and exceed sales targets
- Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
- Give presentations to potential clients in various locations in Portugal
- Presence at fairs on various locations in Portugal
- Administrative tasks. Manage the booking process for each student
- Being a contact person for our clients, before, during and after their study abroad with EF
- Bachelor's degree
- Native level of Portugese (from Portugal)
- At least 6 months of sales experience or customer service experience
- Sales oriented and target driven
- International experience (study/work)
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Positive attitude and great team spirit
- Goes the extra mile
- Strong communication skills
- Outgoing and friendly personality
If you passionately feel this is the right role for you, please submit your CV and cover letter in English.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education. Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology.
We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top