- São Paulo, Brazil
Cultural Care Au Pair is proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world.
Make it matter and sell what you love!
Do you dream about making an impact?
Are you passionate to sell something meaningful?
Do you have a competitive mindset?
Are you looking for a multinational and fast-paced company with a great mission and endless possibilities?
Great! Cultural Care Au Pair transforms dreams into opportunities and we are looking for an energetic and ambitious Sales Coordinator to make a difference.
What you’ll do:
- Make people’s dreams to explore the world, grow as a person and find a second family come true
- Grow the Brazilian market and ensuring that sales goals are being met
- Handle recruitment, screening and coaching of potential au pairs
- Take ownership and challenge yourself
- Be part of a fun team that shares the same passion and a ´work hard, play hard´ mentality
- Work in a dynamic, young and international start-up atmosphere
Who you are:
- You are passionate about sales and making an impact
- You are excited about hitting goals and you have a result-oriented approach
- You love communicating with people on the phone and in person, you’re good at talking and listening – closing sales based on someone’s needs, active listener, understanding customers’ needs
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit
- You are a team player, who brings positive attitude and “nothing is impossible” spirit to the team
- You’re an organized multitasker
- You’re a proactive and independent doer
- You are a flexible and adaptable fast learner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native Portuguese and English proficiency
- 1-3 years sales experience with proven track record
- Salesforce knowledge is a plus
- MS Office
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative and motivated people who are excited by education, communication and travel.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are an equal opportunities employer, offering a multicultural working environment. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 650 schools and offices within 50 countries.
Do you tick the boxes? Do we tick yours? Do you feel ready for the Cultural Care adventure?
Make an impact and submit your application in English, including your CV and cover letter!
Back to top