We are looking for a sales-driven and goal-oriented person to join the Cultural Care Bangkok sales team. We believe that you share our passion for cultural exchange, that you create opportunities and have the ability to think on your feet while paying attention to detail – always with the customer as your number one priority.
As Sales Coordinator you are the main point of contact for au pairs from the moment they enquire about our program until they have completed their au pair application. This is a hands-on sales role to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential candidates for our au pair program
The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, knowing what to prioritize and when. You understand the fine balance between sales efficiency and first class customer service! You enjoy doing daily administrative routines as well as using your communicative skills in pitching the winning sales call.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- taking full ownership of sales in your region to reach sales targets
- driving sales on the telephone through high quality consultative calls
- screening applications
- coaching candidates through the application process in a timely manner
- achieving excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Fluent Thai and English level both oral and written
- Sales oriented with a competitive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Organizing skills and attention to detail is highly valued for the position
- International experience
WE ARE ESPECIALLY INTERESTED IF YOU…
Have your own Au Pair/Exchange student experience or equivalent
THIS IS US AND THIS IS WHAT WE OFFER IN RETURN
- Be part of a truly international environment with a young, energetic team of co-workers by your side
- Be part of a company that encourages personal aspirations and hard work with many job-opportunities around the world
- We believe in quick decisions and people who work independently with a lot of responsibility. Setting no limits to your personal growth path!
- For a successful candidate there are natural career developments within the company.
- We love what we do and our work is carried out with passion!
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Back to top