There are jobs that are exciting but don’t offer any chances for a long-term career.There are jobs that pay well but are boring.
There are jobs with a pre-set path that offers no flexibility to try something new.
And then… there are jobs that are not only versatile, promote creativity, team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking but can also be the start of an inspiring international career.
If you want to kick-start your career EF Austria is now opening positions in Vienna.
Does such an opportunity spark your interest?
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, READ ON.
- Sell products through direct customer contact
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at trade shows and info meetings
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Be proficient in English, have international experience and sales know-how
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
- Regular training sessions, seminars, and events
Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant?
Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with an English cover letter and CV. However, it is absolutely essential to speak German on a native level. Please don't forget to state for which of the mentioned cities you would be available!!
About EF Education First
We’re 46,500 small. We’re teachers and students, creatives and analysts, visionaries and doers. We are 120 nationalities—and counting. Together, we open the world through education, breaking down barriers of language, culture and geography all over the world. Over the past 50 years, our mission has grown to include a diverse range of programs that give millions of students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and academic opportunities. Follow us on LinkedIn or check out http://careers.ef.com to learn more about our amazing team, products, and customers.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top