Cultural Care Au Pair is currently looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our team in Rome. You will be responsible for recruiting au pairs for the Cultural Care program. You will also have responsibility for growing the Italian market and ensuring that sales goals are met. The role calls for someone who displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, is very sales driven and has excellent communication skills.
As a Sales Coordinator, you will have hands-on involvement in the recruitment, screening and coaching of our potential au pairs. The position requires you to be goal-driven with a can-do attitude and strong work ethic. You should be self-motivated with a strong ability to organize and structure your tasks, knowing what to prioritize and when to be able to drive the recruitment process.
Your role is to inspire, motivate, screen and coach potential candidates for our au pair program so you must understand the fine balance between sales efficiency and first class customer service. You must be a good listener and relationship builder to understand the true needs and motivators of your customers, and to set up them up for success. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Taking ownership of sales in your region to reach sales targets
- Driving sales on the telephone through high quality consultative calls
- Daily administrative tasks and screening applications
- Coaching candidates through the application process in a timely manner
- Achieving excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries
- Giving presentations, au pair interviews and occasional face-to-face consultations in the office or at events, universities or fairs
- Contributing to marketing activities on- and offline.
- Personal Qualities
- Sales- and goal oriented
- High level of personal motivation – a real “self-starter”
- Charismatic, positive and passionate in their personality
- Team player
- Well-organized, detail oriented and proactive
- Experience working or studying abroad preferable
- Degree from University or Business School
- Native fluency in Italian and English
- Proven sales background
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
We are a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989. Cultural Care Au Pair is part of EF Education First. EF is the world’s largest private educational company, focused on language learning, educational travel, cultural exchange, and academic programs.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top