Make it matter and sell what you love! Cultural Care Au Pair is looking for a Sales Coordinator to join our sales team in Barcelona, reporting to the Country Product Manager.
This role calls for someone who is passionate about cultural exchange, displays a great deal of responsibility and autonomy, is very sales driven, and has excellent communication skills, both in-person and on the phone.
What you will do:
- Grow the Spanish market in your assigned region, taking ownership of sales in your region, to reach sales targets
- Create sales through working with schools, universities, job centers, fairs and other local institutions to create and expand brand awareness
- Drive sales on the phone by responding to the needs of the customer
- Recruit, screen, and coach potential au pairs
- Provide excellent customer service
- Organize and attend promotional events
- Collaborate with our local au pair community to help achieve goals
Who you are:
- You are passionate about sales and making an impact promoting cultural exchange
- You love connecting with people over the phone and in-person to understand their needs so that you can successfully pitch our program
- You believe nothing is impossible, and love to find solutions
- You are driven to hit and exceed sales targets
- You take ownership of your ideas and make them happen
- You are goal orientated and have good time management
- You love being a part of a supportive team that has fun while hitting goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of sales experience with a record of hitting sales targets
- At least 6 months of experience living abroad, preferred
- Proven capability with both phone sales and in-person sales
- Full proficiency in Catalan, Spanish and English
- Exceptional presentation and public speaking skills
Who we are:
We look for doers – creative, collaborative, and motivated people excited by education, communication and travel.
Cultural Care Au Pair is a leading provider of cultural and educational exchange through a quality childcare program. We have promoted international understanding by bringing young people of the world together with American families since 1989.
At Cultural Care Au Pair, associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education, our work changes lives for the better and creates global citizens. Our products give confidence and freedom to people across the globe. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter in English.