Sales Consultant Trainee - Germany
Career with EF
At EF we believe in delivering life-changing experiences. We do that by being focused, thinking BIG, empowering entrepreneurial creativity, and having the motivation to be faster and better than others. This is how EF has become the world leader in education.
Having the right people on board is another key factor for our success: Almost all of our international managers learned the ropes in one of our sales offices. They know the ins and outs of all our processes, and are familiar with customer needs and are able to support our markets effectively and efficiently.
If you want to kick-start your career EF Germany is now opening positions in the following locations:
If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, READ ON.
Sales Trainee Responsibilities
- Sell products through direct customer contact
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at trade shows and info meetings
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Personal/client counseling and sales counseling on information meetings, events and telemarketing.
- fluent German (at least C2 level)
- great enthusiasm for sales
- significant intercultural and international experiences (inland and abroad)
- outgoing personality and appreciation of customer contact
- flexibly deployable and have strong organizational skills
- have entrepreneurial spirit
Please note: The internship duration should be at least 4 months. Ideally, you are enrolled at the university and need to have an internship as a requisition of your studies.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top