Sales Consultant Japan - Tokyo
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our dynamic sales teams in one of our seven offices across Japan. You will help EF clients interested in learning a language abroad choose the right program for their educational and fluency goals. Day to day, that may mean answering phone enquiries, preparing existing customers for departure, updating our website, launching email campaigns, or spreading the word about EF in the surrounding community
Your main responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority);
- Provide excellent pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students by responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns;
- You are an entrepreneur at heart
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless
- You are an influencer
- You are an achiever – maintaining the status quo is not your style – you want to make an impact
- You are a networker with the ability to build strong relationships both within and outside our company
- You are a strategist – always looking to innovate and always able to execute
- You are a native Japanese speaker.
- A University degree;
- Overseas studying / working experience
- Passion for sales with 3+ years of experience in B2B/ B2C sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to travel internationally on an occasional basis.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Passion for studies abroad and ambitions to grow in to more senior role within the company
- Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office.
- Fluency in Japanese and English;
Please visit http://careers.ef.com/working-at-ef/ to learn more about our working atmosphere and our team.
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top