Sales Consultant - Fukuoka
We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our dynamic sales teams in one of our seven offices across Japan. You will help EF clients interested in learning a language abroad choose the right program for their educational and fluency goals. Day to day, that may mean answering phone enquiries, preparing existing customers for departure, updating our website, launching email campaigns, or spreading the word about EF in the surrounding community
Your main responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority);
- Provide excellent pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students by responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns;
- You are an entrepreneur at heart
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless
- You are an influencer
- You are an achiever – maintaining the status quo is not your style – you want to make an impact
- You are a networker with the ability to build strong relationships both within and outside our company
- You are a strategist – always looking to innovate and always able to execute
- You are a native Japanese speaker.
- A University degree;
- Overseas studying / working experience
- Passion for sales with 3+ years of experience in B2B/ B2C sales
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to travel internationally on an occasional basis.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Passion for studies abroad and ambitions to grow in to more senior role within the company
- Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office.
- Fluency in Japanese and English;
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that. Please visit http://careers.ef.com/working-at-ef/ to learn more about our atmosphere and our team.
You are driven to succeed and will always go the extra mile for your customers, friends, family. Job satisfaction is very important for your happiness. You are focused on getting great results, but you don’t forget to have a good time whilst getting there. You are outgoing and positive. You are great at whatever you put your mind to, but that never makes you arrogant. You believe that by being hands-on and getting stuck in, nothing is impossible. You are passionate about travelling and meeting people from all over the world.
EF is an equal opportunities employer. EF offers competitive salaries and a multicultural working environment. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you. Please send us your CV and cover letter in English.
Back to top