Sales Consultant (French Speaker)
Are you an an enthusiastic Sales person, who is interested in joining an European dynamic team in Barcelona?
EF English Live is looking for new talents for its Barcelona Office!
You will be responsible for selling and promoting our Online English courses for the French Market. You will have a key role in developing revenue and number of students joining our online school and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new students.
- Upgrade and Renew current students.
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
- Performs database and record keeping activities
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales minimum. Outbound call experience
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
- IT literate
- Mother tongue French and fluent in English
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPI’s and Targets.
Get in touch with us and take your next rewarding challenge!
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever. http://www.ef.com/weareef
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top