Sales Consultant (French market)
- Barcelona, Spain
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF- English Live Sales Team is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Person to join our European team in Barcelona's office. As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling and promoting our Online English courses to the French Market. You will have a key role in developing, revenue and number of students joining our online school and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new customers.
- Upgrade and Renew current customers.
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
- Performs database and record keeping activities.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales minimum.
- Outbound call experience.
- Native French Speaking language skills.
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- IT literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPI’s and Targets.
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- Agile working : possibility to work from the office or remotely.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- 28 day holidays/year
- Flexible Remuneration Plan: Private medical insurance, child care voucher, restaurant tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Monthly happy hour in office & Summer & Christmas party - “no expenses spared”
Back to top