Sales Consultant (French market)
EF is the world leader in international education. Our mission is to break down barriers in language, culture, and geography and so far we have helped over 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. We have 500 schools and offices in over 50 countries and employs over 37,000 staff and teachers. In today’s increasingly complex and interdependent world our mission is more relevant than ever.
EF- English Live Sales Team is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Person to join the European team in our Barcelona office to focus on the French market. As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling and promoting our Online English courses to the French market. You will have a key role in developing, revenue and number of students joining our online school and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new students.
- Upgrade and Renew current students.
- Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
- Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
- Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries. Performs database and record keeping activities.
- Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in Sales minimum.
- Outbound call experience.
- Native French Speaking language skills.
- Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion.
- Sales oriented and target driven attitude.
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers.
- Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team.
- IT literate.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understand KPI’s and Targets.
- A genuine commitment to your learning & development.
- Work in a multinational office (25 different nationalities).
- Work with passionate and enthusiastic people.
- 28 day holidays/year
- Private medical insurance, child care voucher, restaurant tickets
- Cycle to work scheme
- Career opportunities internationally.
- Monthly happy hour in office & Summer & Christmas party - “no expenses spared”
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top