There are jobs that are exciting but don’t offer any chances for a long-term career.
There are jobs that pay well but are boring.
There are jobs with a pre-set path that offers no flexibility to try something new.
And then… there are jobs that are not only versatile, promote creativity, team spirit and entrepreneurial thinking but can also be the start of an inspiring international career.
Does such an opportunity spark your interest?
- Sell products through direct customer contact to our +25 students
- Represent EF both on the phone and in person - at trade shows and info meetings
- Take on ambitious sales targets and see them as an opportunity to contribute to EF’s success
- Work effectively in a team but also pursue your individual goals
- Maximize your potential to optimize the quality and efficiency of our sales process
- Be proficient in English, have international experience and sales know-how
- A young, creative and dynamic work environment
- Performance-based bonuses
- Exciting opportunities for domestic and international career advancement within 2-3 years
- Regular training sessions, seminars and events
Do you have what it takes to be our next Sales Consultant?
Are you motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you! Interested candidates should apply with an English cover letter and CV. However, it is absolutely essential to speak German on a native level. Please don't forget to state for which of the mentioned cities you would be available!!
EF Education First - The World Leader in International Education
We are 40500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has continued to expand its range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our Language Centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Mandarin Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our International Language Centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation, whether in local host family or in a student residence. Learn more about our search for talent at www.ef.com/weareef
Back to top