Sales Consultant Exchange Program
The full time Sales Advisor position at EF is responsible to support Sales, Marketing activities, Telemarketing, Strategy, Operations, which will work with the Country Product Manager, based in Mexico City.
This role operates in a truly international environment among a young and dynamic team. Since our market growth is developing at a rapid pace, our expectations of the Sales Advisor will be all related to sales management.
Only candidates (native Spanish speakers) with good English level, who express a passion for sales, international education and telemarketing will be considered.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Support all sales process.
- Working on Sales Force CRM system, Docs, Invoicing, Telemarketing.
- Understand and work on the sales cycle / admin process.
- Overall responsibility for accomplish day-to-day sales activities.
- Analysis of your sales situation.
- Management of your customer pipeline.
- Different market approaches, local opportunities, and our competitors analysis.
- To support sales and marketing strategies.
- To be in contact with our international schools located in the United States & United Kingdom for customer service and good management of our students.
- Responsibility for building up new and maintain existing customer relationships and ensuring the provision of excellent customer service and support.
- Developing relationships with local Private High Schools in Mexico.
- Budgeting time for local administrative work like invoicing, visa preparation, marketing material distributions, and so on.
- To assist in creating marketing material, translations, and the production of it.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Good level of Education (High School & University).
- Communication, Marketing, business administration or a related discipline.
- You are a communicative person - with a passion for details.
- Proactive and aggressive.
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
Competencies, Skills and Abilities:
- Multi-task, and process outstanding organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good self-management.
- Having studied overseas is a big plus.
- Native Spanish and good English is a must.
Please note that some national trips might be required for prospecting & sales purposes.
Also international trips might be necessary for training development.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top