As an EF Sales Consultant you will join the Turkish team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language courses abroad. This position will be based in Ankara.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Drive sales of EF’s education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority),
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations,
- Maintain records of contacts & accounts and use the CRM system,
- Understand and meet weekly and monthly sales targets,
You will operate in a truly international environment in a young motivated team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor Degree
- Native Turkish language skills, oral and writing and fluency in English
- Passion for sales and selling,
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Working/Studying abroad Experience or Interest
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- No military obligation for male candidates
We are 40,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.
Back to top