The full time Sales Consultant position at EF is responsible for supporting and hands on role in Sales Activities, Telemarketing and also Operations. Sales Consultant will work with the Country Product Manager, based in Sao Paulo.
This role operates in a truly international environment amongst a young and dynamic team. Since our market growth is developing at a rapid pace, our expectations towards the Sales Consultant will be largely related to sales volume. Only candidates from Sao Paulo, with at least Intermediate English level, who express a passion for sales, international education and telemarketing will be considered.
The specific responsibilities include:
- Support sales process and take full ownership of your pipeline.
- Understand and work on the sales cycle / admin process (collect documents, send out invoices, payment reminders)
- Accomplish day-to-day activities and monthly sales goals.
- Analysis of your sales status.
- Management of your customer pipeline and actions needed to deliver goals.
- Different market approaches, local opportunities, eye on competitors.
- Must support sales and marketing strategies.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Undergrad degree
- Areas of Graduation: Tourism, Communication, Marketing, Business Administration, International Relations, or related major.
- You are a communicative person - with a passion for sales.
- Proactive and aggressive.
- You have a highly sales-oriented mindset, a customer-focused nature with built-in cultural awareness.
Skills and Abilities:
- Multi-tasker with outstanding organization skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-driven and good orientation on self-management
- Having lived overseas is a big differential.
We are 43,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in 500 offices and schools across 53 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top