We are looking for an energetic, results driven individual to join our dynamic sales team in Japan Sales Office. You will help EF clients interested in learning a language abroad choose the right program for their educational and fluency goals. Day to day, that may mean answering phone enquiries, preparing existing customers for departure, updating our website, launching email campaigns, or spreading the word about EF in the surrounding community.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Drive sales of our education programs through telesales and face-to-face interactions with potential customers (your #1 priority);
- Provide excellent pre- and post-sales customer service to parents and students by responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs;
- Participate in offsite sales events and presentations;
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns.
- You are an entrepreneur at heart.
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless.
- You are an influencer.
- You are an achiever – maintaining the status quo is not your style – you want to make an impact.
- You are a networker with the ability to build strong relationships both within and outside our company.
- You are a strategist – always looking to innovate and always able to execute.
- You are a native Japanese speaker.
- A University degree, Associate degree;
- Overseas studying / working experience;
- Passion for sales with 3+ years of experience in B2B/ B2C sales;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Energetic, flexible personality and entrepreneurial spirit;
- Availability to work weekends and public holidays.
- Ability to travel internationally on an occasional basis.
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure;
- Passion for studies abroad and ambitions to grow in to more senior role within the company;
- Computer literacy, particularly with MS Office;
- Great communication skill in Japanese and English.
- Experience working in a customer-oriented environment.
- Experience working with young students and/or international students.
- Approachable and friendly with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Enthusiastic, upbeat and a natural leader with high energy and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Possesses strong communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Goes above and beyond, never settling for status quo.
- Knowledge of the local area preferred.
- Fluency in English is a big plus
We are 46,500 staff, faculty and teachers, working in over 500 offices and schools across 54 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
We are travelers, innovators, doers and thinkers. We are open and collaborative, we are dedicated and passionate – we really work hard, then play hard. We believe that education can break down barriers of language, culture and geography and we are proud of the role that we can play in that.
See Inside the Office of EF Education First
EF Education First is the world leader in international education. At EF, everything employees do is centered around the company’s mission: opening the world through education. Since it was founded 50 years ago, EF’s language learning, educational travel, and cultural exchange programs have helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Back to top